Business Model Development Workshop
Best business comes when you have clarity on the next ten steps in business.
Meet with our expert coach
Are you a business professional hoping to improve your abilities, boost your output, and succeed more? Look nowhere else! Our business training programme gives you the chance to interact with and work with our knowledgeable coaches who are committed to assisting you in realising your full potential.
What are the Objectives of the Programme?
- Understanding the current business model: Participants should be able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their current business model and understand how it can be improved.
- Identifying new business opportunities: Participants should be able to identify new business opportunities and explore different ways to capitalize on them.
- Developing a new business model: Participants should be able to create a new business model that is aligned with their business goals and objectives.
- Improving revenue generation: Participants should be able to develop a business model that is designed to improve revenue generation and profitability.
- Enhancing customer value proposition: Participants should be able to develop a business model that enhances the value proposition for customers, by identifying their needs and developing products and services that meet those needs.
- Enhancing operational efficiency: Participants should be able to develop a business model that enhances operational efficiency, by streamlining processes and optimizing resources.
Overall, the objective of a business model development workshop is to help participants develop a comprehensive understanding of their business model and identify ways to improve it to achieve long-term success.
Who Can Participate?
The Business Model Development workshop is intended for individuals who wish to start a new business venture or explore new business opportunities in different segments. This includes:
Individuals who are planning to start a new business
Business owners who are struggling to survive in business
Business owners who are considering expanding their existing business into a new segment.
Mode of Meeting
One to One Video conferencing through Google Meet
2 days (Approx. 4 hours)
Printable Business model, Psychometric assessment report, Business model assessment toolkit and expert advice on the business.
Book Your Slot Now!
You can choose your time slot once the payment is done. For any clarifications contact, +91 79945 60936